ELITE PERSONAL TRAINING
Our certified personal trainers create custom programs to help you reach your goals. All along, they’ll keep you amped and cheer you on while you level up.
MEET OUR TRAINERS
- NASM CPT - 2x Gold Medalist USA Junior Olympics Karate
- Brazilian jiu-jitsu
- Karate black belt
Personal training reminds me a lot of martial arts in the sense that you get what you put into it. My clients from all different walks of life but we all share a love for becoming the best versions of ourselves. My mother got me involved in training at a young age and always instilled in me the importance of taking care of my body because you only get one, so cherish and appreciate it. Personal training gives me the opportunity to instill the same belief in others and being a part of the process is always an honor for me.
I am patient when it comes to training because I understand we all begin a different levels. I approach training as an athlete, so I always try to help my clients feel like athletes. Feeling strong and having fun is an important aspect to training.
AC/DC - Back in black
Favorite Cheat Meal:
3 pieces of French toast (double dipped) with peanut butter and whipped cream, 4 eggs, bacon, and home fries
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
B.S. in Fitness and Wellness since 2011
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (C.E.S)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (P.E.S)
- Neuromuscular Stretching (P.N.F)
- I.C.S cPT
- ACE cPT
- ISSA cPT
- NASM cPT
- 30 years of certified or accredited Experience
- 37 years of weightlifting experience
- Transformation specialist: clients have lost between 40-60 lbs
My clients would say my ability to tweak an exercise to make them and their muscles feel it properly
Trained clients to compete in British National Bodybuilding Championships
Asked to compete internationally in Switzerland and Italy based on clients results
I admire Mike O’Hearn for his longevity and desire to know and try everything that works
Favorite Cheat Meal:
Wendy’s triple cheeseburger with a baked potato loaded with cheese, bacon and chilli
Masters in Exercise Physiology from Columbia University Teachers College (May 2022)
- Maddogg Spinning
- Precision Nutrition (level 1)(August 2022)
- CSCS (September 2022)
Born and raised in Locust Valley, NY
I am from Locust Valley, NY and after graduating from Hobart and William Smith Colleges with a Degree in Psychology I attended Focus Personal Training Institute (FPTI) in NYC where I started my education in Exercise Physiology/Science. At FPTI I accumulated hours of practical application and coaching skills in a gym setting. Shortly after graduating FPTI, I enrolled in the Exercise Physiology Masters Program at Columbia’s Teachers College.
I became a personal trainer because I have always wanted to help others in a meaningful way. My junior year in college I realized that my love for sports, fitness, and leading an active and healthy life could be used to help others. I love what I do because I get to be a part of so many different fitness and life journeys. I am inspired everyday when I see a client or group fitness member push themselves, and/or achieve a goal of theirs that they’ve been working towards.
I love using my backgrounds in psychology and exercise science/programming to create individualized programs and plans that encourage adherence, and consistency.
My goal is to make exercise and resistance training approachable and accessible to all. I want to aid in removing the barriers and stigma around strength training and educate those on the benefits of proper form and progression.
- Played college lacrosse (2015-2019)
- Independent personal trainer (2019-present)
Favorite Cheat Meal:
- "Don’t fake it until you make it. Fake it until you become it."
- "Work in silence, let your success be the noise."
- "If you are persistent you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it."
Athletes/Fitness Professionals that inspire me:
- Tom Brady
- Serena Williams
- Layne Norton/Holly Baxter
- Aside from fitness/exercise, my passion is cooking
- I actually love programming
- I love waking up before the sun
- Cheesecake is my favorite dessert
- I listen to sad music or country music when I workout on my own